GERMAN FOR NURSING - INTENSIVE COURSE LIVE: B1-B2 PFLEGE PREPARATION
This intensive course is designed for nurses and nursing staff students who need to use German in their work. During our lively and engaging sessions, we teach our students the medical terminology and hospital culture they need to better deal with German-speaking patients and colleagues.
You will study German in situations based on general medical practice and hospital procedures. You will learn medical terminology, practice in specialist vocabulary and a review of grammatical structures, as well as an overview of the German National Health Service.
The units cover medical terminology, patient and staff interactions, hospital language and documents, and much more. The Lesson materials are based on German for Medicine course books and custom made resources.
MEDICAL GERMAN A1-B2 & PFLEGE EXAM PREPARATION
- Course start: every Monday
- Monday-Friday: General German 9.00-12.00 + Medical German 13.00-16.00
- Course material included
- Valid for visa applications
- FROM B1 - 4 WEEKS – 160 UNITS – 1.430€
- B1 + B2 - 8 WEEKS – 240 UNITS – 1.900€
- A2 + B1 + B2 – 12 WEEKS – 320 UNITS – 2.420€
- A1 + A2 + B1 + B2 – 16 WEEKS – 400 UNITS – 2.940€
This communicative and vocabulary-rich German for Nursing course will improve your language skills, boost both your confidence and your CV and make it easier for you to communicate with your patients and colleagues.