Return & Refund Policy
The following Return & Refund policies apply to all business relationships between Evolanguage Mainz, Kaiserstr. 2, 55116 Mainz and the customer. The version of these valid at the time the respective contract is concluded shall be authoritative.
If nothing else has been stipulated for special offers, the offers from Evolanguage on the internet and the Evolanguage teaching contracts constitute binding offers to the customer to conclude a corresponding contract with Evolanguage. The customer can accept these offers by placing an order. When an order is placed on the internet, the contract is concluded when the customer’s order is sent to Evolanguage.
Signing the contract
1. With submitting the registration, the participant accepts the Terms and Conditions of EVOLANGUAGE.
2. The actual price list is part of the contract, when signed.
3. The Course fees include: placement test, course and care service.
Cancellation of the contract and termination by the customer
1. In the case of registrations, which were made by registration/contract forms provided by EVOLANGUAGE, the contract declaration can be withdrawn up to 14 days before the start of a course according to registration and booking confirmation without stating reasons in text form (e.g. letter, e-mail, fax). For the preservation of the period of revocation it conforms the dispatch of the withdrawal in time. The withdrawal is to be sent in written text form at:
The registration fee & administration fees of 200.00 EUR are implemented in the course fee.
At timely cancellation up to 14 days before the agreed start of the course according to registration and booking confirmation, the cancellation fee is 200.00 EUR. In the case a cancellation takes place within 13 days to 7 days before the agreed start of the course according to registration and booking confirmation, following fees are to be discharged:
One-time registration fee: 200.00 EUR of the agreed course fee (administration fee/compensation for damages). In the case of cancellations within less than 7 days before the start of a course up to 1 day before the start of a course according to registration and booking confirmation, the following fees are to be discharged: One-time application fee: 200.00 EUR plus 50% of the agreed course fee (administration fee (compensation for damages). In the case of cancellations on the day of the start of a course or after the start of a course according to registration and booking confirmation, the whole course fee (incl. application and administration fees) is to be discharged for the booked trainings period.
All applicable credit card & paypal fees will be deducted.
2. In the case of online registrations, the contract declaration can be cancelled within 14 days without stating reasons in text form (e.g. letter, e-mail, fax). The deadline starts with the receipt of this instruction in text form. For the ensuring of the period of revocation, it is sufficient to send the withdrawal in time. The withdrawal is to be send in written text form at:
The following applies in the case of a revocation of the withdrawal and cancellation outside the 14 days period of revocation: Unless otherwise agreed, following compensation for damages are to be discharged for a cancellation up to 13 days until the start of a course according to registration and booking confirmation: Application & Administration fees of 200.00 EUR, unless the course participant can prove that a minor or no damage incurred. The cancellation is to be sent in text form to EVOLANGUAGE. In the event of cancellations after the agreed course start, the whole course fees must be discharged for the booked period of training.
Visa: Cancellation of the contract and termination by the customer
1. In case the registration is combined with the application of a visa, all fees must be discharged in advance. A handling and an administrative fee at a charge of 200.00 EUR plus the actual delivery cost is charged in addition to the price for issuing of a visa capable confirmation of registration (confirmation letter) and their sending via e-mail or via postal way to the home address of the customer. This extra fee won’t be refunded in no way. If the application fee is sent within Germany, the visa fee comes out to 100.00 EUR.
2. If the issue of a visa for entry in an EU State is not granted and therefore the entry in Germany impossible, the course fee minus the application & administration fee of 200.00 EUR can be refund, as soon as the rejection is presented in paper form, plus in the original and the registration certificate is given back in the original.
3. The transfer of a booked course place to another person to the same course event is possible.
4. The course participant is responsible that the entry in Germany is possible and that during the whole duration of the booked language courses the place of residence is legal.