MEDICAL GERMAN COURSES
Our Medical German courses are designed for students of German who
are either currently in the Medical profession or training to work in a
Medical field who would like to extend their Medical education by
studying German for Medical Purposes.
On completion of our Medical German course, students will be more
confident using German in their Medical fields.
Develop specialized German communication skills and vocabulary for
use in medical settings.
Topics may include:
- German healthcare delivery system
- The language of patient interaction
- Human anatomy and physiology
- Medical history-taking
- Trauma and emergency care
- Diagnostic and treatment procedures
- Development of presentation skills
- General German language
learn specific language functions, vocabulary and grammar related to
the fields of Medicine.
All of our Medical German courses are highly structured and intensive
to meet doctors, medical students’ & nursing staff specific needs.